Re: Announcing PostgreSQL Europe / Spain PUG

From: Jean-Paul Argudo <jean-paul(at)postgresqlfr(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL EU General <pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Announcing PostgreSQL Europe / Spain PUG
Date: 2008-02-28 10:48:27
Lists: pgeu-general
Hi all,

> Espana :

To be exact on this very point, I announce the PG-Eu group, but I also
ask for people in Spain to join the PostgreSQL project by grouping
themselves in a Spanish non-profit.

A few days after, I now have a contact in Sevilla, Spain, willing to set
up a Spanish PUG!

He just bought and looking at drupal at the moment.

I'm helping him, and hope that PG-Eu group will support him in the next
days/weeks/months and years!

I will help him announcing this Spain PUG creation when he will have

Im quite excited you gave me the opportunity, with my election, to
legetimate such things ;-)

Next step I plan to do is to look at Portugal too.

The reasons I started this are simple:
 - I speak spanish
 - I did the same things with few years ago
 - I'm geographically really close to Spain and Portugal
 - I think this is a typical action that PostgreSQL Europe
   has to endorse and give support to

Jean-Paul Argudo