Re: Announcing PostgreSQL Europe

From: Cédric Villemain <cedric(dot)villemain(at)dalibo(dot)com>
To: Susanne Ebrecht <miracee(at)miracee(dot)de>
Cc: damien(at)dalibo(dot)info, pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Announcing PostgreSQL Europe
Date: 2008-02-28 09:59:16
Lists: pgeu-general
Susanne Ebrecht a écrit :
> damien clochard schrieb:
>> hi
>>
>> i think one simple action among the first steps of the european user
>> group is letting people know that we exists :-)
>>
>> We should try to contact and send the announce of the birth of PG
>> Europe to every local PG communities in every European country. When
>> a country doesn't have a local user group, maybe just launch the
>> message to some more general OSS websites or mailing-lists.
>>

> Damien,
>
> don't forget, we found the group last year not now. We informed all
> last year and also we informed the press last year. We informed the
> press this year about our new leaders.
>
> We made lots of announcements after Italy last year.

Damn !!! Do you mean that election at FOSDEM and all the discussion
about statues  were already done ? And you didn't tell us that you were
already aware of what statues have to be, where to go, what obscurate ?
Please stop that story of 'Once upon the time ...'.

Let's go, make the announce.

--
Cédric Villemain
Administrateur de Base de Données