Re: Trouble running PostgreSQL server / Server must be started under certain locale.

From: Olmec Sinclair <olmec(at)cleanweb(dot)co(dot)nz>
To: Andrej Ricnik-Bay <andrej(dot)groups(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Trouble running PostgreSQL server / Server must be started under certain locale.
Date: 2008-02-27 20:10:48
Lists: pgsql-general
Andrej,

Thanks for the tips (should I post this in a different way?)

Anyway, I uninstalled and installed using the ubuntu package manager. I
tried again this morning - removing 8.2 and then reinstalling 8.2
again... still won't start.

I'm sure I can work through this (I seem to remember having a starting
issue before) but the data locale thing is a worry.

Cheers (from Christchurch)

Olmec