Re: Trouble running PostgreSQL server / Server must be started under certain locale.

From: Olmec Sinclair <olmec(at)cleanweb(dot)co(dot)nz>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Trouble running PostgreSQL server / Server must be started under certain locale.
Date: 2008-02-27 06:42:07
Lists: pgsql-general

Richard, did you ever get this issue sorted?

I have encountered a similar situation that came about when I upgraded
to postgres 8.3. Now it won't start stating that:

The server must be started under the locale : which does not exist any more

(it looks like the locale is set to {blank} ???)

Not sure what I should do here. Removing mostprest to an older version
might be the way to go?

--

Olmec Sinclair

Director Innovation and Communication

021 586 664
0508 50 51 50
olmec(at)cleanweb(dot)co(dot)nz <mailto:olmec(at)cleanweb(dot)co(dot)nz>
www.cleanweb.co.nz <http://www.cleanweb.co.nz>