Re: WHAT to push to internet

From: Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Susanne Ebrecht <miracee(at)miracee(dot)de>
Cc: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: WHAT to push to internet
Date: 2008-02-25 20:42:09
Lists: pgeu-general

Ciao,

I think we forget another thing too. "Partnership" from companies. We
do not have a mandatory fee, but I guess it would be hard to live off
just donations. I suppose we should not discard the option of accepting
sponsorships from companies that support the goals of the association.
And the website could be a good source for advertising and showing that
form of support, IMHO.

How we manage that? I don't know, but I guess it would be reasonable
to have a think about it, at least within the board.

Thanks,
Gabriele

--
Gabriele Bartolini: Open source programmer and data architect
Current Location: Prato, Tuscany, Italy