postgresql.eu/pgug.eu website is a blackhole, and the ask come more
urgently to find what we want to publish to internet.
This have been discuss some times, but long run.
As Damien suggest, we can try not to mix technical and content, so don't
care if flyers are on pgfoundry or drupal or anywhere.
We also had a little talk about that with Magnus and Suzanne over irc so
I put here what I remember, and other ideas.
* List of Boards of Directors members
* Flyers, posters, ...
* Photo gallery (for events, ...)
* Notes/links to european nationnal website (pgfr is not France, but
french-speaking communities, I hope we can include it in european group
* Translation of documentation for (only?) language that do not have a
postgresql group, link to documentation of other language which have a
* Calendar for events and other things
* Slides of conferences
Add other items of your choice :)
Administrateur de Base de Données
Cel: +33 (0)6 74 15 56 53
http://dalibo.com - http://dalibo.org
pgeu-general by date
|Next:||From: Koen Martens||Date: 2008-02-25 20:01:07|
|Subject: Re: We should get active ...|
|Previous:||From: Gabriele Bartolini||Date: 2008-02-25 19:38:59|
|Subject: Re: postgresql.eu ?|