WHAT to push to internet

From: Cédric Villemain <cedric(dot)villemain(at)dalibo(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL EU <pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: WHAT to push to internet
Date: 2008-02-25 19:57:27
Lists: pgeu-general
postgresql.eu/pgug.eu website is a blackhole, and the ask come more
urgently to find what we want to publish to internet.
This have been discuss some times, but long run.
As Damien suggest, we can try not to mix technical and content, so don't
care if flyers are on pgfoundry or drupal or anywhere.
We also had a little talk about that with Magnus and Suzanne over irc so
I put here what I remember, and other ideas.

 *  History

 *  List of Boards of Directors members

 *  Flyers, posters, ...

 *  Photo gallery (for events,  ...)

 *  Notes/links to european nationnal website (pgfr is not France, but
french-speaking communities, I hope we can include it in european group
nevertheless )

 *  Translation of documentation for (only?) language that do not have a
postgresql group, link to documentation of other language which have a
website.

 *  Calendar for events and other things

 *  Slides of conferences

Add  other items of your choice :)

--
Cédric Villemain
Administrateur de Base de Données

pgeu-general by date

Next:From: Koen MartensDate: 2008-02-25 20:01:07