We should get active ...

From: Susanne Ebrecht <miracee(at)miracee(dot)de>
To: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: We should get active ...
Date: 2008-02-25 11:17:28
Lists: pgeu-general
Hi all,

after one year, now we have official directors but some important stuff
still is missing.
I speak about a web presentation of postgresql.eu.
The Italians wanted to design it once.

What's up?

I really think, we need this web page as soon as possible.

Of course I can give some content. i.e. the whole history of the group.

There was no camera during my talk at FOSDEM but I think that it makes
sense to give out my slides.
Maybe we can make a section on our web page for presentation slides.

Also I think a wiki would be nice.

It would really nice to have a guy who start the webpage. At the moment
I have no idea about questions like:
Do we want to make PHP?
Do we want to make plain HTML?
Do we use tools like Drupal?
Do we use tools like cvs/svn?
How could we add content to the page?
Do we want a wiki?
How is the layout?
And so on ...

Best Regards,

Susanne

pgeu-general by date

Next:From: Matteo BeccatiDate: 2008-02-25 14:44:25