Re: Huh? What is this?

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Huh? What is this?
Date: 2008-02-24 16:14:09
Lists: pgsql-www

Magnus Hagander wrote:
> I know that this link is only available to people on the sysadmin team,
> but for reference:
> https://pmt.postgresql.org/changeset/478
>
> What is this? A site that has not been discussed at all (AFAIK - given
> that it seems to happen a lot lately, maybe I'm having email delivery
> issues?) suddenly appears in the configuration of a machine that is

Actually now that I look at it, I don't think my explanation was
accurate. IIRC archives2 was the alias I used when migrating archives to
community2.

But I could be wrong there too :P

> supposedly managed by the community? A system user is added to one of
> our servers that already does other things.

Community2 was never really pushed into the community infrastructure. It
is a community machine. There are other sites on there as well,
pgsqlrpms for example.

If we want to move those to a different machine and break the bottle on
community2 I am fine with that.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake