Re: sync two databases

From: Charley Tiggs <lists(at)tiggs(dot)net>
To: "Oeschey, Lars (I/EK-142, extern)" <extern(dot)Lars(dot)Oeschey(at)AUDI(dot)DE>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: sync two databases
Date: 2008-02-09 04:22:30
Lists: pgsql-novice
If you're using pg_dump or pg_dumpall, I believe teh switch you want is
"-a".

<http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/interactive/app-pgdump.html>
<http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/interactive/app-pg-dumpall.html>

Be sure to also investigate whether or not you need --disable-triggers
when you restore.  It sounds like you might.

Charley