PostgreSQL BOF Tonite in Raleigh, NC - Carolina Ale House

From: Chander Ganesan <chander(at)otg-nc(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL BOF Tonite in Raleigh, NC - Carolina Ale House
Date: 2008-02-07 17:18:14
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
I know it's kind of late notice, but a bunch of local PostgreSQL folks
(and non local ones) are getting together tonite at 7 PM at the Carolina
Ale House at Briar Creek:

http://www.carolinaalehouse.com/locations.shtml
Alexander Place
7981 Skyland Ridge
Raleigh, NC 27617
(919) 957-4200

We will talk some about the new PostgreSQL 8.3 release and its
features.  If you need directions, would like to attend, or have any
questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at the number(s) below.

I'd call this the second meeting of MADPUG (The Mid-Atlantic District
PostgreSQL Users Group).

Hope to see you there.

--
Chander Ganesan