Pg JDBC3 driver and savepoints

From: Matt Chambers <chambers(at)imageworks(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Pg JDBC3 driver and savepoints
Date: 2008-02-01 16:51:57
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Has anyone here used the Spring Framework and JDBC template and nested
transactions? The documentation for Spring claims that if the JDBC
driver supports save points then it would use them in particular
situations, for example when you marked a method as a nested
transaction. I know postgres supports save points and that I can
manually save point, but the spring framework is not detecting the
driver supports save points. Is there some savepoint interface that has
to be implemented?

--
-Matt

<http://twiki.spimageworks.com/twiki/bin/view/Software/CueDevelopment>