Re: Is PostGreSql's Data storage mechanism "inferior"?

From: Peter Wilson <petew(at)yellowhawk(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: Swaminathan Saikumar <swami(at)giveexam(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Is PostGreSql's Data storage mechanism "inferior"?
Date: 2008-01-31 00:55:28
Lists: pgsql-general

Swaminathan Saikumar wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm new to PostGreSql.
>
> http://searchyourwebhost.com/web-hosting/articles/insight-database-hosting-using-sql
What a wonderful article - it's almost worth keeping a copy. It's so bad
it's difficult to know where to start. I think my favourite has to be :
+ MSSql being massive is considered to have the maximum scalability for
database hosting.

And I just love the comment on both MySQL and Postgres about GPL and BSD
being 'too open' - meaning?

Pete