Dutch guys :)

From: Susanne Ebrecht <miracee(at)miracee(dot)de>
To: Koen Martens <gmc(at)sonologic(dot)nl>
Cc: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Dutch guys :)
Date: 2008-01-26 15:48:17
Lists: pgeu-general
Koen Martens wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 26, 2008 at 04:49:45AM +0100, Susanne Ebrecht wrote:
>

> Hey, that's not true! I'm a guy and trying to be actively involved (but
> just finding my way though). And there's Gevik Babakhani, who I
> understand has been closely involved for a while now.
>
> I doubt whether it would make sense to start a local user group. It
> might, and i'd be happy to get together with others to discuss the
> possibilities and desireability.

Koen,

that's great to know. There were some other Dutch guys in the past, but
they all are very quiet since I would say 1 or 1.5 years.
It's good to know, that we have active Dutch guys again.

Of course, a local group makes no sense. But when you plan a booth on a
dutch exhibition or need other help, let us know. It's a little bit
history, but since I am active at PG, the Germans helped the Dutch and
we take as much care to the Netherlands, then to Austria and
Switzerland. For me and some others, the Netherlands are much closer
then Eastern Germany.

Really good to know, that we have Dutch guys again.

Susanne

--
Susanne Ebrecht
52066 Aachen, Germany