FOSDEM transport

From: Susanne Ebrecht <miracee(at)miracee(dot)de>
To: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: FOSDEM transport
Date: 2008-01-26 04:18:18
Lists: pgeu-general
Hi all,

I am living very close to Brussels, and will the winter won't be arrive
exactly at the FOSDEM, I want to go there by car. (Not if there is snow
or ice).
My car is not very big. I want to go to Brussels after work on Friday.
Maybe I'll take the day off for Fosdem and will go earlier.
The airport is afaik between my town and Brussels.
If somebody needs a airport shuttle, please let me know.

Susanne

--
Susanne Ebrecht
52066 Aachen, Germany