Re: Flyer nr. 1

From: Susanne Ebrecht <miracee(at)miracee(dot)de>
To: Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <ads(at)pgug(dot)de>
Cc: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Flyer nr. 1
Date: 2008-01-26 04:13:22
Lists: pgeu-general
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> since my last mail seems to have vanished in the dungeons of the
> PostgreSQL mailservers, here is another attempt:
>
> I started creating new flyers, first in english:
>
> http://andreas.scherbaum.la/writings/pgug/en/
>
> If you have comments or want to add a bit text, just let me know.
> Any help is kindly appreciated.
>

> Kind regards

Andreas,

looks nice. But can you change the blue from the text. Can you try to
get it more similiar to the blue of the elephant?
Or much darker blue. I would try to make the blue text darkgreen or
bordeaux and look, if this looks a little bit nicer.

For the English text. Please let a native Speaker (because it's
European, a British English native speaker) correct the text, if the
English isn't perfect.

A second picture would be nice too.

Great work.

Susanne