Re: Patch for Statement.getGeneratedKeys()

From: Ken Johanson <pg-user(at)kensystem(dot)com>
To: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Patch for Statement.getGeneratedKeys()
Date: 2008-01-17 06:13:39
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-jdbc

Kris, all: please see the changes in AbstractJdbc3Statement, the
regclass technique suggested by Tom is implemented and working. However
I have not made any attempt to manage the separate generated-keys
resultset nor state (RETURN_GENERATED_KEYS).

Please consider making these changes yourself, or tell me what needs to
be done (again I am not proficient with the spec or state mgmt for the
calls). I think your deeper knowledge of the driver and spec will
produce better quality code. I am losing some cycles starting next week
so won't be able to work on this for several weeks or more.

Thanks,
Ken

Attachment Content-Type Size
out.patch text/plain 10.9 KB