Re: PostgreSQL documentation search engine for Firefox

From: Petr Jelinek <pjmodos(at)pjmodos(dot)net>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan(at)kaltenbrunner(dot)cc>, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL documentation search engine for Firefox
Date: 2008-01-16 11:28:00
Lists: pgsql-www

Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 15. Januar 2008 schrieb Stefan Kaltenbrunner:
>> not sure I understand - but the docbot database is totally seperated
>> from the documentation search.
>
> Perhaps they shouldn't be?

You probably don't understand, docbot search is not something that is
generated automagically, it's administered by IRC community for IRC
community and because it proved to be useful thing, www team is using
its database for keyword search.

(btw somebody should commit my multiword fix already :)

--
Regards
Petr Jelinek (PJMODOS)