PostgreSQL documentation search engine for Firefox

From: Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL documentation search engine for Firefox
Date: 2008-01-15 17:17:17
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi guys,

I thought it might be nice to share this with you. Given that I often
search for information in PostgreSQL documentation, I have decided to
add a search engine to my Firefox. I have used the old technology, when
I have more time I will try the new standard (through XML), which should
also work for IE7.

Please give it a go:

http://www.itpug.org/index.en.html

under Mozilla Search Engine.

One thing. My friend Marco Nenciarini sent me this message regarding
the search engine: he searched for 'pg_shadow' and this link came up as
a recommendation, but it is broken:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/catalog-pg-shadow.html

Ciao,
Gabriele

--
Gabriele Bartolini: Open source programmer and data architect
Current Location: Prato, Tuscany, Italy