Saving explain output graphically

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Saving explain output graphically
Date: 2008-01-14 22:36:22
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
There was some talk a while back about being able to save the explain
output graphically, and I've taken a stab at it. Attached patch appears
to be working for me, but I had a lot of trouble getting things to work
properly before I found the right track. Specifically, I got the wrong
size of the image all the time.

So if some people could test the patch with a bunch of different queries
and strange explain outputs, to see if you get proper size images out of
it, that would be great :-)

Thanks!

//Magnus

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2008-01-15 09:50:44