Re: Schema and tablespace

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Schema and tablespace
Date: 2007-12-30 18:35:14
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
> Dave Page wrote:

I'm not entirely sure we're on the same page. All we need to do it see
what's in a tablespace right? We should see that already because the
Dependents tab will list all object that are dependent upon the
tablespace in some way. We get the size and other details from the node
in the treeview for each object - that's all data that I don't want to
duplicate.

/D