Stoopid disclaimers (was Re: Dump database more than 1 flat file)

From: "David F(dot) Skoll" <dfs(at)roaringpenguin(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Stoopid disclaimers (was Re: Dump database more than 1 flat file)
Date: 2007-12-27 23:08:46
Lists: pgsql-admin
> From: "Phillip Smith" <phillip(dot)smith(at)weatherbeeta(dot)com(dot)au>

[Automatically-added disclaimer removed]

I run a mailing list and on the signup page, I have this notice:

  NOTE: By posting to the MIMEDefang list, you agree that any
  disclaimer, legal boilerplate, or restrictions added to your posting
  are null and void, and will have no effect.

Just in case people don't get it, the following text is appended to
every posting:

There! :-)  Let's see the PHBs and lawyers deal with that!  Perhaps the
PG list people should have a similar policy?

Regards,

David.

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Jeff FrostDate: 2007-12-27 23:56:58