Re: thank you

From: Colin Wetherbee <cww(at)denterprises(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: thank you
Date: 2007-12-19 05:06:20
Lists: pgsql-general

Gregory Williamson wrote:
> Kevin H. wrote on Tue 12/18/2007 7:26 PM
>
> > Hullo List,
> >
> > This is aimed at everyone in this community who contributes to the
> > Postgres project, but especially at the core folks who continually make
> > this community great through energy, time, money, responses, and
> > what-have-you.
>
> <...snipped...>
>
> > The point is that I hope you realize just how much you all mean to the
> > community.
> >

> +1

+1 from me, too. I haven't been here long, but I enjoy reading the
threads, and I've gained quite a lot of insight from the few threads in
which I've been involved. I don't even use databases professionally --
I'm a stock trader -- but, I have been interested in PostgreSQL for
personal projects for a long time. I'm glad I'm finally involved in a
community where I can learn from other peoples' experience and interact
with those people on a sort of informal but still professional level.
Thanks go out to Tom, Joshua, Merlin, and the rest of the big names on
the list.

Colin