Re: Press Release review comments

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Press Release review comments
Date: 2007-12-14 21:42:15
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> One could be said the same about France and Germany, although I don't
> the French and Germans feel that way... Or the Brits and Irish.

France and Germany are seperated by language so I don't think they
count. As a Brit I certainly feel much closer (not just geographically)
to our Irish neighbours than the US or Canada.

In any case, I agree with Simon on this one - we should list
geographically diverse contacts on the press releases whereever
possible, if only to illustrate how global our presence is.

/D