Re: Changes to about/sponsors

From: Petr Jelinek <pjmodos(at)pjmodos(dot)net>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Changes to about/sponsors
Date: 2007-12-14 04:20:53
Lists: pgsql-www

Joshua D. Drake wrote:

>>> http://69.34.217.90/about/sponsors
>> Questions:
>>
>> What's the value in grouping by country?

Grouping by country is on the original page too. I personally like the
new version which is ordered left to right better.
But maybe we should make more radical change. For example completely
random order (each hit, or new order every day or something like that)
which I always felt is most fair way to list sponsors. This kind of
change would require much more work tho.

>> When did Skype move to Luxemborg?

Registered address of Skype Technologies S.A. is in Luxembourg
(http://about.skype.com/) and I think it always was (better taxes maybe
? ;) ).

--
Regards