Re: 1.8.1 timetable

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 1.8.1 timetable
Date: 2007-12-12 22:47:52
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page a écrit :
> Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
>> I need to work on four issues which still remain (at least, the first
>> and last one, I didn't check for the two others):
>>  * "Foreign key dialog"
>>    mail from me, on pgadmin-hackers ML
>
> See previous reply :-)
>
>>  * "Problem with autocomplete in 1.8 (win xp)"
>>    mail from Hernan J. Gonzalez, on pgadmin-support ML
>
> I thought that was resolved (or was something in wxWidgets that we can't
> do much about).

I don't find any answer to this mail.

>>  * "Trouble using debugger and profiler"
>>    mail from Bob, on pgadmin-support ML
>
> We don't support the profiler (in fact, it's only realy a prototype at
> this stage). I don't recall there being unresolved debugger issues.

I didn't read this mail completely, so I can't tell you exactly what it
says but as there was no answer to this mail, I was keeping it for a
better time.

>>  * "Refresh version string/number bug"
>>    mail from Alexander Kirpa, on pgadmin-support ML
>
> I do recall that one - don't remember why I didn't fix it though.
> Possibly too much else going on at the time and I simply forgot :-(

I often have the same issue that Alexander reports, so I really want to
fix this one.

> Anyway, if you can look at those problems that would be a big help. I'm
> working my way through a number of other issues reported on the internal
> EDB bug tracker atm.

Yes, I'll work on them tomorrow.

--
Guillaume.