Re: 1.8.1 timetable

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: Pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 1.8.1 timetable
Date: 2007-12-12 20:53:24
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
> Dave Page a écrit :
>> I'm currently aiming on a 1.8.1 release of pgAdmin in the first week of January so we can get it into the PG8.3 Windows installer.
>>
>> Does that work for everyone?
>>

> It works for me.
>
> I need to work on four issues which still remain (at least, the first
> and last one, I didn't check for the two others):
>  * "Foreign key dialog"
>    mail from me, on pgadmin-hackers ML

See previous reply :-)

>  * "Problem with autocomplete in 1.8 (win xp)"
>    mail from Hernan J. Gonzalez, on pgadmin-support ML

I thought that was resolved (or was something in wxWidgets that we can't
do much about).

>  * "Trouble using debugger and profiler"
>    mail from Bob, on pgadmin-support ML

We don't support the profiler (in fact, it's only realy a prototype at
this stage). I don't recall there being unresolved debugger issues.

>  * "Refresh version string/number bug"
>    mail from Alexander Kirpa, on pgadmin-support ML

I do recall that one - don't remember why I didn't fix it though.
Possibly too much else going on at the time and I simply forgot :-(

Anyway, if you can look at those problems that would be a big help. I'm
working my way through a number of other issues reported on the internal
EDB bug tracker atm.

Regards, Dave.