Re: 1.8.1 timetable

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 1.8.1 timetable
Date: 2007-12-12 17:15:32
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page a écrit :
> I'm currently aiming on a 1.8.1 release of pgAdmin in the first week of January so we can get it into the PG8.3 Windows installer.
>
> Does that work for everyone?

It works for me.

I need to work on four issues which still remain (at least, the first
and last one, I didn't check for the two others):
 * "Foreign key dialog"
   mail from me, on pgadmin-hackers ML
 * "Problem with autocomplete in 1.8 (win xp)"
   mail from Hernan J. Gonzalez, on pgadmin-support ML
 * "Trouble using debugger and profiler"
   mail from Bob, on pgadmin-support ML
 * "Refresh version string/number bug"
   mail from Alexander Kirpa, on pgadmin-support ML

I'll try to work on these tomorrow.

Regards.

--
Guillaume.