Re: Time to update list of contributors

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Time to update list of contributors
Date: 2007-12-01 18:27:48
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-www

All,

First off, I wasn't suggesting that we take people off the list of
contributors if they're not on "my" list. For one thing, I don't think
we should take people off until they haven't contributed in a few years
(the time should vary with the size of the original contribution, with
big contributors eventually going on the "former contributor" list).
Second, the list I made does not include drivers, GUIs, replication, and
other "essential add-ons" which we've conventionally included with the
list of contribs.

Second, for those of you who noticed spelling errors in your names ...
that's probably me but I *might* have pasted it from the release notes.
You might want to check the release notes to see if your name is
spelled correctly there.

--Josh