Re: [pgsql-www] Republic of Ireland Press Contact

From: Raymond O'Donnell <rod(at)iol(dot)ie>
To: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org, Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Alex N Markelov <alex(dot)markelov(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: [pgsql-www] Republic of Ireland Press Contact
Date: 2007-11-29 20:15:15
Lists: pgsql-advocacypgsql-www
On 29/11/2007 20:14, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Well, whose name should be on the list, and who should be getting the phone
> calls?  That is, who can take calls during the day?

I can generally take calls during the day, and obviously emails aren't a
problem. So feel free to put my name up - again, if that's OK with Alex.

> All the rest of the work is easily splittable ... I think Germany has 4
> people doing it, and Japan has a committee of like 11 people.

That's good to know! As I think I said in an earlier post, I feel
under-qualified to answer technical questions....but I can certainly
distribute pre-packaged info, and I suppose I can always seek answers on
the lists to questions I can't answer myself.

Ray.

rod(at)iol(dot)ie