Some more indexterm

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Some more indexterm
Date: 2007-11-27 21:48:00
Lists: pgsql-docs

Hi all,

During a training course last week, a customer told me he found strange
that current_user is not available on the documentation's index. I think
he's right, so I made this little patch thats adds indexterm tags for
current_database, current_schema and current_user.

Please apply if you find this interesting.

Regards.

--
Guillaume.
http://www.postgresqlfr.org