Re: BUG #3766: tsearch2 index creation error

From: "Thomas H(dot)" <me(at)alternize(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #3766: tsearch2 index creation error
Date: 2007-11-27 18:21:17
Lists: pgsql-bugs
tom lane wrote:
>>> Can any Windows hackers check into whether the WIN32 coding in
>>> wchar2char() and char2wchar() in ts_locale.c is sane?
>
>> has anyone had the chance to look into that problem? i'd be more than
>> willing to help testing an updated build if needed.
>
> After re-reading Microsoft's man pages I think I see the problem ---
> attached patch is applied.

thank you for taking a shot at the problem. unfortunately, i still
couldn't get around to get a mvc build environement up & running so i
can not compile the patch myself.

if any of the win32-hackers (magnus?) can provide me with a binary, i
can test it. else i'll wait for the next official build.

thanks,
thomas