PostgreSQL & Open Source Instructor Positions Available

From: Chander Ganesan <chander(at)otg-nc(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL & Open Source Instructor Positions Available
Date: 2007-11-08 12:54:16
Lists: pgsql-jobs
The Open Technology Group, Inc. is actively seeking one or more Open
Source Instructors.  In particular, we are seeking well-rounded
individuals who like to teach, have excellent verbal and written
communication skills, and know one or more of the following technologies:

- PostgreSQL (Administration, SQL, Performance Tuning, Internals)
- PHP
- Python
- GIS Technologies (tools such as ArcGIS, ESRI products, and their open
source equivalents).

OTG Provide a competitive salary packages, bonuses, benefits, and
generous vacation/time off allowances.  We privately held, and are an
industry leader in the development and delivery of training that focuses
primarily on open source technologies.

Positons are available for full time employment as well as contract
positions.

Full time positions are available both with 90% travel, or little/no
travel with company-provided relocation to the Raleigh/Durham area North
Carolina.

Interested parties, please send a resume/CV to 'jobs(at)otg-nc(dot)com' or

Chander Ganesan
Open Technology Group, Inc.
One Copley Parkway, Suite 210
Morrisville, NC  27560
919-463-0999/877-258-8987
http://www.otg-nc.com

pgsql-jobs by date

Next:From: Rick GrandyDate: 2007-11-13 23:11:08