Re: CallableStatement.setTimestamp bug

From: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
To: Reuben Pasquini <pasquinir(at)bellsouth(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: CallableStatement.setTimestamp bug
Date: 2006-11-15 13:28:11
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Reuben,

Didn't see this coming, problem is we have two timestamp types and
java only has one. We attempted to get around this by letting the
server do auto type casting. It appears this doesnt' work with
functions. I think it might be possible to work around this in
callable statements, but we still have to figure out which type to
send timestamptz, or timestamp

Dave