Re: Mac OS X issues 1.8.0 RC1

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Henrik <henke(at)mac(dot)se>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Mac OS X issues 1.8.0 RC1
Date: 2007-10-29 09:06:33
Lists: pgadmin-support

Henrik wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> I've been using pgadmin as my major tool for pq administration for the
> last 2 years and usually works flawlessly.
>
> One thing that I've noticed in the last version is that the numeric
> keypad on my mac does not work at all.
> Would anyone know why this is so?
>
> Also the application does not respond to the standard Command-W for
> closing windows.
>
> Thanks for a great product.

Yeah, these are both known issues. From
http://www.pgadmin.org/support/issues.php

[MAC] Command-W doesn't close dialogs as expected on Mac. This is more
tricky than it sounds because key events don't propagate from
controls to the parent window.

[STC] The numeric keypad doesn't work with the styled text control under
wxMac.
wxWidgets bug ref: 1776244

Regards, Dave