Re: thread by Jessica Richards on read only permissions

From: Mija Lee <mija(at)scharp(dot)org>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: thread by Jessica Richards on read only permissions
Date: 2007-10-27 00:09:32
Lists: pgsql-novice
Actually I didn't. I thought I had tried doing that as my testuser and
wasn't able to, but I must not have.

Okay, so nix that idea, because why assign security if it isn't secure.
Which brings me back to the question of if there is a way to do this
without listing every table in every schema. There must be...

Thanks Tom!

Mija