Re: Regional Contacts review?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Kostas Maistrelis <kostas(at)amalou(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Regional Contacts review?
Date: 2007-10-25 18:03:45
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Kostas,

> I have already informed the
> pgsql-eu-general mailing list about the creation of a greek community
> site and mailing list (http://postgresql.gr).
> both site and list is finally up and running!

Yaay! I'm so happy to have a Greek community again. We haven't had
anyone since Michael left.

Please send me a phone number which press can contact you at.

Oh and can you check the site www.sparks.gr and see if that company
actually supports PostgreSQL? They want to be listed on Professional
Services.

--Josh