Re: SVN Commit by dpage: r6765 - in trunk/pgadmin3: . pgadmin/debugger

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Hiroshi Saito <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: SVN Commit by dpage: r6765 - in trunk/pgadmin3: . pgadmin/debugger
Date: 2007-10-22 07:46:08
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hiroshi Saito wrote:
> Hi Dave.
>
> Oops, I appreciate the help of some problems.:-)
> I thought that it was required by the reason for treating PL/pgSQL of
> hundreds of lines.

The line numbers are shown in the status bar. Besides, we don't make
such changes the day before we intend to release!!

> Then, The overlapping indicator regarded me as the trifling problem....
> Anyway, Thanks!
>
> BTW, This will be improved a little. Does your unpleasant factor disappear?
> (v1.9.0)

Well we can look at it again, but we should consider not just the line
numbers, but different graphics for the indicators and a wider margin.
If it can be made to look nice, then we can change it in trunk.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'unpleasant factor' but I am happy to be
able to write new code again :-D

/D