COPY rehashed

From: "A(dot)M(dot)" <agentm(at)themactionfaction(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: COPY rehashed
Date: 2006-05-16 18:15:12
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Dear List,

I would like to be able to use COPY operations from JDBC. I searched the
archives and the last time it came up was August 2005. Everyone seems to
be in agreement that it would come in handy, patches are available, but
the indecision seems to be how to expose the COPY API. Is this correct?

I don't wish to fan the flames, but I would really like to use the
standard driver . Is there a chance that COPY support will be released in
the driver soon?

Sincerely,