Does anyone think we need an RC2 release? The list of changes since RC1
is currently (excluding translations etc):
- Icon update
- Guard against checking the server version if we're not connected.
- Check the PostgreSQL release before adding tablespace query, per
reports from Albin Blaschka and Ariel R. Giomi.
- Fix the tablespace issue on index and indexconstraint.
- Avoid using a correlated subquery that Greenplum doesn't support, per
report from Jon Roberts.
- Prevent characters being incorrectly stripped from foreign key column
names, per Alexander Kirpa
- Cleanup some compiler warnings
pgadmin-hackers by date
|Next:||From: Guillaume Lelarge||Date: 2007-10-15 13:05:45|
|Subject: Re: RC2 needed?|
|Previous:||From: Dave Page||Date: 2007-10-15 12:25:36|
|Subject: Re: pgAdmin licence|