graph plottin engines compatible with postgres

From: "Parang Saraf" <parang(dot)saraf(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-chat(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: graph plottin engines compatible with postgres
Date: 2006-06-27 20:12:16
Lists: pgsql-chat
hey,

I wanted to know about graph plotting engine that is compatible with
postgres 8.1.4. I am performing some queries like :
Comparing the speed of three runners namely A, B and C versus time. I want
to publish the result in a graphical manner on the net instead of just
providing the data.

So, if you could provide me with some information on how i can do it then
that would be great.

thanks and regards
parang saraf
parang(dot)saraf(at)gmail(dot)com

pgsql-chat by date

Next:From: Jim NasbyDate: 2006-07-26 16:00:20
Subject: Re: Problem with the Planner