Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Dave Page wrote:
>> Dave Page wrote:
>>> Dave Page wrote:
>>>> I did stumble across this text on a mailing list in response to someone
>>>> with a similar problem in some JNI code. I know little of the OpenSSL
>>>> API, but perhaps it rings bells with you before I spend my evening
>>>> trying to figure it out?
>>> OK, I think I've figured out a fix. Working up a patch now...
>> Patch attached.
> (sorry, been offline for the day)
> Is there any reason not to just do this on *all* platforms, and get rid
> of all the #ifdefs?
Yes, (see the comment in the code). We stat the private key on *nix to
ensure it hasn't changed underneath us which can't be done using the BIO
functions... though I wonder if we can get the FILE pointer from BIO and
do it that way. Should be as safe on *nix as what we currently do.
> I wonder if it might be related to our socket/signal emulation stuff.
> I'd be interested to see what happens with the same code on Unix, but
> sorry, don't have time to test myself - will be offline again tomorrow :-(
In response to
pgsql-patches by date
|Next:||From: Bruce Momjian||Date: 2007-09-28 21:04:27|
|Subject: TCL fix in HEAD|
|Previous:||From: Magnus Hagander||Date: 2007-09-28 20:48:59|
|Subject: Re: OpenSSL Applink|