Patch to add typmod's functions to a type's creation statement

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Patch to add typmod's functions to a type's creation statement
Date: 2007-09-26 17:15:25
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi all,

Here is a patch to support this new PostgreSQL 8.3 feature : the
possibility to add type modifier input and ouput functions to a newly
created type.

I tried many things but wasn't able to test it. If someone has an
example of a use of this statement, can he send it to me or can he test
my patch ? Thanks.

BTW, I discovered a bug on the dlgType.c file. I commited it. pgAdmin
appended a string to cbOuput three times instead of once for itself and
one for cbReceive and one for cbSend.

Regards.

--
Guillaume.