Re: Batch INSERT failing with error 22P02

From: Eric Faulhaber <ecf(at)goldencode(dot)com>
To: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Batch INSERT failing with error 22P02
Date: 2007-09-24 17:24:34
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Kris Jurka wrote:
> OK, I've committed a fix for 8.1, 8.2, and 8.3-dev to the CVS
> repository. It simply checks that the describe results match the
> currently parsed query before applying them.  There is still an
> optimization to be made here, in that we don't need to describe at all
> if the Query has all the needed type informtion already, but I'll
> leave that for later.

I checked out the code from CVS and rebuilt with the following
build.local.properties:

major=8
minor=2
fullversion=8.2
def_pgport=5432
enable_debug=yes

Assuming the above is OK, this fix resolves the issue in my use case.
Thanks, Kris!

Any idea when this might make it into an official build?

Regards,
Eric Faulhaber