maintain hungarian translation

From: Tóth Csaba <csaba(dot)toth(at)davidnet(dot)hu>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: maintain hungarian translation
Date: 2007-09-20 16:10:40
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hello,

I am a web developer, we use PostgreSQL mainly for our developments,
with PgAdmin3. We would like to an hungarian translation exists. As we
see there isnt any official maintainer of the translation, so we would
like to be, and do it.
I dont know exactly when will the 1.8 version release, but our plan that
the hungarian translation be exists in the final version.

I am currently the official translator of the WinSCP, as u guess it we
use it too for our developments :)

with thanks,
tsabi

pgadmin-hackers by date