Re: Should PostgreSQL Europe organisation settle down in France ?

From: Markus Schiltknecht <markus(at)bluegap(dot)ch>
To: Oleg Bartunov <oleg(at)sai(dot)msu(dot)su>
Cc: damien(at)dalibo(dot)info, pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Should PostgreSQL Europe organisation settle down in France ?
Date: 2007-09-15 09:01:48
Lists: pgeu-general
Hey Oleg,

Oleg Bartunov wrote:
> I'm for upgrading PostgreSQL-FR to PostgreSQL-EU, since this is
> a real european organization. I know Jean-Paul well and trust him.

As I've understood, they don't want to give up their organization for
French speaking Postgres users, which is understandable. So that's
probably not an option.

But learning from their experience is. And probably Postgres-EU  (uh..
sorry for playing the name game) can be another organization, based in
France as well, but with a different goal.

Regards

Markus