Use latestCompletedXid to slightly optimize TransactionIdIsInProgress

From: "Florian G(dot) Pflug" <fgp(at)phlo(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL-patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Use latestCompletedXid to slightly optimize TransactionIdIsInProgress
Date: 2007-09-12 17:54:17
Lists: pgsql-patches

Hi

Since we already advance latestCompletedXid on subtransaction and toplevel
transaction aborts, we might as well use the value to rule out surely
in-progress transctions at the top of TransactionIdIsInProgress.

greetings, Florian Pflug

Attachment Content-Type Size
inprogress.patch.gz application/x-gzip 527 bytes