Beta 5

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Beta 5
Date: 2007-09-10 15:04:41
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

I've created a quick beta 5 release in the normal formats at
http://developer.pgadmin.org/ftp/release/v1.8.0-beta5/. This
incorporates all the fixes for issues that Erwin has been reporting over
the last few days.

I never got round to annoucing the last beta, so please check this one
and if noone reports any major issues, I'll announce it more widely.

*** Please note: At this stage I'm only interested in fixing real bugs
or behavioural regressions - please don't report (at least, not yet)
anything that doesn't fall into that category!!

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: svnDate: 2007-09-10 15:06:44