Re: two minor things

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Jyrki Wahlstedt <jwa(at)wahlstedt(dot)fi>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: two minor things
Date: 2007-09-07 14:11:51
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Jyrki Wahlstedt wrote:
>> The backup and restore dialogs are wrong, but all the rest look OK as
>> far as I can see. Any others I've missed that need fixing?
>>
> The dialogs to create:
> 1) functions
> 2) trigger functions
> 4) triggers
> 5) rules,
> at least so it seems. (OK button should be rightmost)

Soryy for the delay getting back to this. The affected dialogues are all
(apart from not the ones I tested!) the resizeable ones. This is
significant because they use sizers to position the buttons, so I think
what happens when I try to swap them like we do in the other dialogs is
that the sizers just redraw everything and put them right back where
they were.

I'm trying to figure out a fix for this which doesn't involve
platform-specific XRC files...

/D