Re: Can't login to 8.2.4 if not superuser...

From: Daniel Rubio <drubior(at)tinet(dot)org>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Can't login to 8.2.4 if not superuser...
Date: 2007-09-06 07:32:16
Lists: pgsql-admin

En/na Tom Lane ha escrit:
> That's not a hang, it's a core dump. Can you get a stack trace with
> gdb or local equivalent?

Here's the stack trace, I'm not sure this is all you need (it's the
first time I use gdb) so, tell me if you need more information

Core was generated by `/aplicacions/postgres/bin/postmaster -D
/aplicacions/postgres/data'.
#0 0x001a66b4 in HaveNFreeProcs ()
(gdb) backtrace
#0 0x001a66b4 in HaveNFreeProcs ()
#1 0x0024deb4 in InitPostgres ()
#2 0x001b1464 in PostgresMain ()
#3 0x001837f0 in ServerLoop ()
#4 0x00184cd8 in PostmasterMain ()
#5 0x001373f8 in main ()

> regards, tom lane

> TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend

Daniel Rubio Rodríguez
OASI (Organisme Autònom Per la Societat de la Informació)
c/ Assalt, 12
43003 - Tarragona
Tef.: 977.244.007 - Fax: 977.224.517
e-mail: drubio a oasi.org