PGDay 2008

From: Susanne Ebrecht <miracee(at)miracee(dot)de>
To: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PGDay 2008
Date: 2007-09-05 12:54:21
Lists: pgeu-general
Hi guys,

I think the discussion about the PGDay 2008 has drift off.

Hans from Austria (the guy who made this really good talk about
replication in Italy) asked me a few days ago, if we should make the
next PGDay 2008 at Vienna because he can get rooms and folk for doing this.

I told him, that our discussion, where is the next PGDay drift off. The
discussion was, if it is in another country or if it should be every
year in Italy.

I my opinion, Vienna is good place for the next PGDay, because there is
no big open source event in Austria and looking to the German speaking
community, it seems, that we have more Austrian guys than German guys.

What do you think?

Regards,

Susanne

pgeu-general by date